- LEADERSHIP & COMMITMENT – Team Building. Share and Delegate Responsibility. Include all TEAMMATES in the DECISION MAKING PROCESS.
- FRAME THE PROBLEM – Determine Cause.
- Develop GOALS MODELS & ALTERNATIVES. Plan with an EYE on the FUTURE. Creating SHORT-MEDIUM-LONG term G.M.A’s.
- COLLECT DATA though RIGOROUS EVALUATION
- DECIDE ON CAUSE & PROPOSE SOLUTIONS, conducting RISK vs GAINS. Team determines STRESS FACTOR, COST and STAFF ACCEPTANCE.
- IMPLEMENT THE PLAN. Clarity is VITAL to outcome
- EVALUATE THE OUTCOME. Compare Actual Results to Intended results.