ID challenges and BENCHMARK set goals in writing
creating a BASELINE in order to make and track progress.
My main OBJECTIVE is in the MANAGEMENT, TRAINING and DISCIPLINE of my STUDENTS. This program is designed to be applied to any venue.
* I HAVE APPLIED BASIC MANAGEMENT & TRAINING ACTIVITIES INVOLVING TO
1. PLANNING, 2. STRUCTURE, 3. DIRECTION
* I WILL IMPLEMENT PROGRAMS & EVALUATE PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THEY CONTINUALLY MAKE PROGRESS AND ACHIEVE SET GOALS. I will help Students design a plan and find the resources needed to accomplish goals set in writing. I will Review, Justify, Revise and Repeat using A.D.I.M.E.(ANALYZE, Develop, I.D. CHALLENGES and Implement SOLUTIONS, Monitor & Evaluate Progress)
5 ELEMENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL TRAINING PROCESS.
1. PLANNING ( Both Management & Training )
2. ENSURING SAFETY
3. MEETING NATIONAL, STATE AND LOCAL TRAINING LAWS & STANDARDS
4. RECOGNIZING NEEDS (IN SERVICE “TRAINING IN CONTEXT” & DISCIPLINE)
5. FORMAT DELIVERY TO SUIT YOUR “NEEDS ANALYSIS”
I WILL USE THE 5 ELEMENTS & A DISAPLINED APPROACH & DIRECT MY PLANS AND PROGAMS. AS FOLLOWS:
1. PLANNING IS KEY IN BOTH MANAGEMENT & TRAINING SO FIRST….
@ FACT FINDING / “NEEDS ANALYSIS”
@ ID THE CHALLENGE
@ SET GOALS IN WRITING! With an eye on the future.
@ BASELINE & BENCHMARK to track progress.
@ PLANS A, B, C
I will set in place a Training Regiment that will
@ ROLE MODEL: SUCCESSFUL PROGRAMS .
@ LOOK INTO COST SHARING.
@ MEET ALL CHALLENGES.
I WILL DEVISE A DAILY SCHEDULE AND BE INVOLVED WITH THE DAILY PROGRESS
The most important aspect of my Job is to train for success.